Hello and WELCOME!
I’m Sara, a Certified Personal Trainer, and I created Sara SD Fitness, LLC for my clients or soon to be clients, as well as the general public that might be looking for health/fitness advice.
Sara SD Fitness is here to provide you with health and fitness knowledge to help keep you looking and, most importantly, feeling great! There is anything from fitness tip of the week, to what exercises and/or stretches to do while traveling, to posture correction exercises, to nutrition, and so much more.
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer (CPT)
- PTA Global CPT
- Yoga Instructor certification through YogaFit
- Pilates Instructor certification through Kore Pilates and Wellness
- Fitness Instruction and Exercise Science certificate from UCSD
- Industrial Engineering and Management BS from Oklahoma State University
I enjoy motivating my clients to complete a lifestyle change that helps them achieve their fitness and health goals. We focus on exercises that are specific to their fitness goals, as well as incorporating stretching and postural alignment movements. Most joint pains can be mitigated by posture alignment, so I help provide my clients with the knowledge they need to stay healthy and pain free. I also like to make sure each exercise routine has an element of fun, which makes for a much more motivating training experience.
- Running half marathons
- Beach volleyball
- Snow skiing